Effective and last revised on April 9, 2019
Welcome to the Emerging Women websites, which are owned and operated by Emerging Women International, Inc., a Colorado corporation, and its affiliates. (collectively, the “Websites”).
The Websites may include some or all of the following: (a) a platform for the purchase and use of digital content, which allows end-users to purchase a subscription and stream live and pre-recorded audio and video content over the Internet for personal use, (b) an e-commerce site, which allows users to purchase products from the Emerging Women online store, and (c) one or more websites where other online content (including content provided by Emerging Women, Website users and third parties), resources, tools, products, services, communications and social networking features may be accessed and used. All of the foregoing are collectively referred to as the “Services.”
- Acceptance of Terms and Agreement to Be Bound. The Services are offered to you on the condition that you accept and agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety without modification of any kind. By accessing and/or using any of our Websites, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse one or more of our Websites) or you are a “Registered User” (which means that you have registered to use the Websites and have subscribed to use one or more of the Services). If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you are not permitted to use the Websites and/or subscribe to the Services, and you are obliged to exit all of the Websites and discontinue any and all use of the Websites and the Services immediately.
- Modifications. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and, to the greatest extent permitted by law, such modifications shall be effective upon posting at any of our Websites. By accessing and/or using any of our Websites after any such modification is posted, you are agreeing to be bound by such modifications. You also acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the Websites for the posting of modifications and to review such modifications on a regular basis. If you do not agree to be bound by any future modifications of this Agreement, your exclusive remedy is to cancel your account and discontinue your use of the Websites and the Services. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, any new features, tools, products and/or services that change, augment, enhance or upgrade the current Websites and/or the Services will be subject to this Agreement.
- General Registration Requirements. Visitors are currently permitted to view only limited portions of the Websites prior to deciding whether to become a Registered User. Full access to the Websites and the Services is available only to Registered Users and, if a subscription is required, then only to Registered Users who are also paid subscribers. If you wish to become a Registered User, you must register on our Websites, you must complete the registration procedures displayed on the registration page(s) of the Websites and, where applicable, pay the required subscription fee. Some aspects of the Websites and the Services are available to all Registered Users, and some are available only to Registered Users who have paid the required subscription fee and/or other charges, all of which are posted at the Websites.
- Age Requirements for Access and Use of the Websites. By accessing and using the Websites, you acknowledge and agree that you are representing to us that you are over the age of 18 and you are of legal age to form a legally binding contract, and you are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving products and services, under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. Registration, subscription, access to and use of the Websites and the Services are not available to users under the age of 18 and are void where prohibited by applicable law.
- Requirements for Becoming a Registered User. By completing the registration procedures displayed on the registration page(s) of the Websites, you acknowledge and agree that (a) you are representing to us that you are providing true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form available on our Websites (the “Registration Data”), and (b) you are obliged to maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future access to and/or use of the Websites and the Services (or any portion thereof).
- Member Account, Password and Security. As a Registered User, you are required to choose a password and provide your email address, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the password and all other account information, and you are fully responsible and liable for all access to and use of the Websites and the Services that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us by e-mail to [email protected] Women.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Emerging Women will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- Security Components. You acknowledge and agree that the Websites and the Services, and the software embodied within the Websites and the Services, may include security components that permit digital materials to be accessed, used, and protected, and that use of these security components is subject to usage rules set by Emerging Women and/or content providers who provide content to Emerging Women. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any such security components and usage rules embedded in the Websites and the Services.
- Subscription Fees and Payment. Access to and use of the Services is subject to a subscription fee (“Fee”). The Fee is payable in U.S. dollars. You will be required to provide your credit card number and other information at the time of your initial registration. Your credit card will automatically be charged at the time of your subscription or the end of your free trial, and regularly thereafter based on the terms of your subscription, and you hereby authorize Emerging Women to charge your credit card for the then-applicable subscription fee. The Fee is non-refundable except as provided in Section 25 below (“Term and Termination”). Emerging Women reserves the right to change or modify the Fee or payment schedule (including, without limitation, increasing prices and charging a fee for upgrades) at any time. Emerging Women will use its reasonable best efforts to provide you with reasonable notice prior to making any fee changes or modifications. If Emerging Women is for any reason unable to effect automatic payment via your credit card, Emerging Women will attempt to notify you via email and your account will be disabled until payment is received. You are responsible for notifying Emerging Women of any changes to your credit card information and to update your information if your credit card has expired. Emerging Women may suspend, terminate and/or otherwise interrupt your access to the Services if you fail to so notify Emerging Women.All Fees are exclusive of all excise, sales, use, transfer and other taxes and duties imposed with respect to the Services by any federal, state, municipal or other governmental authority, all of which taxes you are required to pay except for taxes based on Emerging Women’s net income. You are responsible for obtaining and providing to Emerging Women any certificate of exemption or similar document required to exempt any transaction from sales, use or similar tax liability.You agree to pay your account balance on time. You are responsible and liable for any costs and expenses, including attorney and collection fees, that Emerging Women may incur in its efforts to collect any remaining balances due from you. This paragraph will in no way limit any other remedies available to Emerging Women. You are required to notify us of any billing problems or discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit card account statement by sending a written notice to [email protected] Women.com. If you do not so notify us within the time allowed, you waive any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.12a. Content. The content available at the Websites and the Services generally consists of (a) content owned by Emerging Women, including but not limited to the trademarks, trade dress and “look and feel” of the Websites and content created and/or acquired and owned by Emerging Women (“Emerging Women Content”), (b) content owned by third parties and licensed to Emerging Women for specified uses on the Websites and the Services (“Third-Party Content”), and (c) content that may be posted and/or otherwise uploaded to the Websites and/or the Services by you (“User Content”). As between you and other Registered Users, however, the content posted by other Registered Users is considered to be “Third-Party Content.” All of the foregoing are collectively referred to as “Site Content.”12b. Geographic Limitations. Due to certain licensing restrictions placed on our titles, some content may not be available in your geographic location, and therefore, cannot be viewed. If at any time you feel this inhibits your experience upon purchasing an Emerging Women subscription, please contact our customer service department and we will work with you in order to remedy the situation. You can reach customer service by email at [email protected]rgingWomen.com.
- Ownership of Content. Emerging Women does not claim ownership rights in any User Content that you post on the Websites or otherwise make available through the Services. Subject to the non-exclusive license contained in Section 14 below (“License to Your Content”), as between Emerging Women and you, you will retain all intellectual property rights that you may have in any User Content that originates with you.
- License to Your Content. In order to be able to offer you the use of our Websites and the Services pursuant to this Agreement, you are required to grant a license to Emerging Women to use and distribute your User Content. This enables us to permit other Visitors and Registered Users to view and share your User Content, and to display your User Content in other places within the Websites. Accordingly, by posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available (individually and collectively, “posting”) any User Content on or through our Websites or the Services, you hereby grant to Emerging Women a non-exclusive (meaning you can license the User Content to other parties as well), fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such User Content on and through the Websites and/or the Services, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without any obligation of notification, compensation, attribution or consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not use your User Content to create commercial products such as books. For purposes of this section, “commercial products” does not include use on the Websites and the Services and/or the advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing materials for the Websites and the Services in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter invented. If you wish to remove any User Content from the Websites and/or the Services, the decision will be made by Emerging Women alone in its sole and absolute discretion, and our decision may depend on the type of User Content, the location and manner of posting, and other factors. You may contact us at [email protected] to request the removal of certain User Content you have posted, but Emerging Women (i)has no obligation to remove any such User Content, (ii)may choose whether or not to do so in its sole discretion, and (iii)makes no guarantee as to the complete deletion of any such User Content and copies thereof. In any case, a back-up or residual copy of any User Content posted by you may remain on Emerging Women’s servers after the User Content appears to have been removed from the Websites and/or the Services, and Emerging Women retains all rights granted in this section to all such remaining copies. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all right, title and interest in all User Content posted by you on or through our Websites or the Services, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your User Content on or through the Websites and/or the Services does not require the knowledge or consent of any third party and does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality, or any other rights of any third party.
- Prohibited Conduct. The Websites and the Services may include features that permit you to post User Content, which includes and applies to (but is not limited to) content of your own, comments on the User Content posted by other Registered Users, and communications with other Registered Users. Such User Content includes but is not limited to information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use the Websites and/or the Service to post or other transmit User Content that:
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- solicits personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18);
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including User Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or, in the case of children under the age of eighteen (18), parental consent, or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights; or
- contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Responsibility for User Content. You, and not Emerging Women, are entirely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Websites and/or the Services. Emerging Women does not control the User Content posted via the Websites and/or the Services and, as such, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content. You acknowledge and agree that, by using the Websites and the Services, you may be exposed to User Content that you deem offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Emerging Women be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any user Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Websites and/or the Services.
- Rejection and/or Removal of User Content. You acknowledge and agree that Emerging Women may or may not pre-screen User Content posted on our Websites, but that Emerging Women shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, and/or remove any User Content or portion thereof that is available via the Websites and/or the Services, in its sole and absolute discretion, for any reason, including but not limited to its determination that any such User Content is not appropriate for the Websites and/or the Services, or for no reason. Without limiting the foregoing, and by way of example only, Emerging Women shall have the absolute right to remove from the Websites and/or the Services any User Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of Emerging Women, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Websites and/or the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. If you become aware of misuse of the Websites and/or the Services by any person, please contact Emerging Women by email at [email protected] Women.com.
- Limited License. Emerging Women hereby grants to Registered Users a limited, personal, revocable, non-sublicensable license to display a single copy of the Emerging Women Content and the Third-Party Content located on or available through our Websites or Service (excluding any software code therein) solely for your single, personal, non-transferable and non-commercial use in connection with viewing our Websites and using the Services during the term of your registration. All such use is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and may be terminated by Emerging Women as set forth in this Agreement. Except for User Content posted by you, you may not copy, store, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Site Content for any purpose whatsoever.
- Examples of Limitations on Use. Any non-commercial reuse of any portion of the Site Content by a Registered User that falls within what is allowed as “Fair Use” under the United States copyright and trademark law is permitted. In addition to the limitations set forth in Section 18 above (“Limited License”), and by way of example only, no commercial storage, use, reproduction or transmission of any Site Content is permitted under any circumstances. The Websites and the Services may not be used in connection for any commercial purposes except as specifically approved in writing and in advance by an authorized representative of Emerging Women. Unauthorized framing of or linking to any of our Websites is prohibited. Commercial advertisements and other commercial content, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed by Emerging Women from the Websites and the Services without notice and may result in termination of registration and subscription and denial of access to and use of the Websites and the Services.
- Reservation of Rights. Emerging Women Content and Third-Party Content are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Emerging Women and its third-party licensors owns and retains their respective rights, title and interest in and to their respective content subject only to the limited licensed granted to Registered Users as set forth above.
- International Use. Due to the global nature of the Internet, you acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the access to and use of the Websites and the Services. By way of example only, you acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside, and that restrictions on access to and/or use of some Site Content may apply to users based on their place of domicile, residence and/or use.
- Take-Down Notices Under the DMCA. Emerging Women will receive and evaluate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Written notices of claimed copyright infringement must be in strict compliance with all terms and conditions of the DMCA and must be submitted according to the procedures set forth in the DMCA to the following Designated Agent for Emerging Women:Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement on Behalf of Emerging Women International, Inc: Chantal PierratFull Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification to Emerging Women Should Be Sent:
Chantal Pierrat, Chief Executive Officer
Emerging Women International, Inc.
1560 Redwood Avenue
Boulder, CO 80304Email of Designated Agent: [email protected]
- Registered User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users. Emerging Women reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Registered Users.
- Term and Termination. This Agreement, as it may be modified from time to time, shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on any of the Websites or until terminated by Emerging Women or by you.
You may terminate your status as a Registered User and cancel your account at any time and for any reason, by notifying us by email at [email protected] Women.Com, but any such termination and cancellation will be effective only after Emerging Women has processed the request. If you cancel your account prior to the expiration of your pre-paid subscription period, you will forfeit the Fees paid for any unused portion of your subscription, which are non-refundable. However, you will be able to continue viewing premium content until the expiration of your current pre-paid subscription period. You also acknowledge and agree that the cancellation of your account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Emerging Women.
Emerging Women reserves the right to suspend or terminate your status as a Registered User, cancel your account, and disable your access to the Websites and Services at any time, with or without notice to you, with or without cause, and without liability to you. Emerging Women shall have no liability to you or any third party because of such suspension or termination or related action for any reason except as follows: (a) If Emerging Women elects do so with cause, then no refund of any unused portion of a pre-paid subscription is owing, and (b) if Emerging Women elects to do so without cause, then Emerging Women will refund any unused portion of a pre-paid subscription.
The following sections shall survive any termination of this Agreement, your account, and/or your use of the Service: Section 9 (“Preservation and Disclosure of Account Information and User Content”), Section 12 (“Content”), Section 13 (“Ownership of Content”), Section 14 (“License to Your Content”), Section 16 (“Responsibility for Your User Content”), Section 17 (“Rejection and/or Removal of User Content”), Section 20 (“Reservation of Rights”), Section 21 (“Other Sites”), Section 22 (“International Use”), Section 24 (“Registered User Disputes”), Section 26 (“Disclaimer of Warranties”), Section 27 (“Waiver of Claims”), Section 28 (“Limitation of Liability”), Section 29 (“Severability”), Section 30 (“Indemnity”), and Sections 33 through 39.
Upon suspension or termination, Emerging Women shall have no obligation to save any User Content that you may have posted or otherwise provided, and we reserve the right to permanently delete and destroy any of your personal information and/or User Content.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You acknowledge and agree that the Websites and the Services are offered without warranties of any kind whatsoever by Emerging Women and/or the providers of Site Content. The disclaimer of warranties includes, but is not limited to, the following.
(a) Your use of the Websites and the Services is at your sole risk. The Websites and the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Emerging Women and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, licensors, vendors and contractors (collectively, the “Emerging Women-Related Parties”) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to the service, the websites, and any third party websites with which they are linked.
(b) The Emerging Women-Related Parties are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury or health problems that may result from your use of the Site Content and/or other aspects of the Websites and/or the Services, including but not limited to training programs, recipes, products, services, events and/or information that you may learn about on the Websites and/or the Services, and/or any action or inaction on your part as a result of information you have obtained from the Websites and/or the Services. By way of example only, if you engage in any exercise or diet program that you receive or learn about through the Websites and/or the Services, and/or if you use any product or service that you receive or learn about through the Websites and/or the Services, you agree that you do so voluntarily, after consulting an appropriate health professional of your choice, and at your own risk, and you agree to release and discharge the Emerging Women-Related Parties Emerging Women from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of the foregoing.
(c) The Emerging Women-Related Parties make no warranty that the Websites or the Services, the Site Content, and/or the information, products and services available through the Websites or the Service will meet your expectations or requirements, or that you will achieve any particular results from the use of any of the foregoing, or that the Websites or the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, or free of any harmless components (including viruses, malware, spyware, or comparable components.
(d) You expressly assume the risk, by way of example, of deletion, non-delivery or failure to store postings of User Content, communications, personalized settings, or data, and you acknowledge that the Emerging Women-Related Parties make no warranties regarding the foregoing.
(e) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Websites or the Services is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any loss or damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Waiver of Claims. You hereby waive, release and discharge the Emerging Women-Related Parties from and against any claims that you may be entitled to make by reason of any use of your User Content authorized under this Agreement and/or by reason of your participation in any of the communications and social networking features of the Services, including but not limited to, and by way of example only, any claims based on copyright infringement, trademark infringement, rights of privacy or publicity, defamation and otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Emerging Women-Related Parties will in no event be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from or in connection with any use of the Websites and/or the Services, and/or any website with which they are linked, and/or any content, information, products or services accessible through the Websites and/or the Services, even if any of the Emerging Women-Related Parties have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the aggregate liability of the Emerging Women-Related Parties to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Emerging Women for the Services.
- Severability. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you. In any such case, and/or if any terms or conditions of this Agreement are held to be invalid for any reason whatsoever, this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect on its remaining terms and conditions of this Agreement unless and until terminated by Emerging Women. Furthermore, if any term or condition of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of the parties as reflected in the invalidated provision.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Emerging Women-Related Parties from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your breach of the terms of this Agreement, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Emerging Women will use its reasonable best efforts to notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- Additional Terms. We may also require you to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions (“Additional Terms”) in order to participate in certain promotions or activities available through our Websites, to obtain certain premium Site Content through our Websites, and/or for other reasons. In addition, certain Additional Terms will govern your subscription to the Services and any purchases you make through the online store. These Additional Terms will be posted on the relevant portions of our Websites or on the portions of our Websites that describe the specific promotions, Content, or activities. These Additional Terms are incorporated by reference in this Agreement, and you agree to comply with them when you participate in those promotions, purchase items from our online stores, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such Additional Terms.
- Modification and Discontinuation. We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Websites and/or the Services, or any portion thereof, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Websites and/or the Services.
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement and the relationship between you and Emerging Women shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Emerging Women agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Denver, Colorado.
- No Waiver. The failure of Emerging Women to exercise or enforce any right and/or remedy under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right and/or remedy.
- Statute of Limitations. You acknowledge and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Websites, the Services or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Relationship of the Parties. You and Emerging Women acknowledge and agree that they are independently contracting parties dealing at arm’s length with each other in connection with the licensing of intellectual property rights and the provision of services. No partnership, joint venture, joint authorship, employment, fiduciary, agency or other relationship is created between them.
- Binding on Successors. This Agreement shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the heirs, executors, administrators, licensees, successors and/or assigns of the parties, as applicable. For avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that Emerging Women is fully authorized to assign, sublicense and/or otherwise convey and transfer this Agreement and/or any of its rights under this Agreement at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without compensation of any kind to you.
- Notices and Questions. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us by email at [email protected] Women.com, or by mail at Emerging Women International, Inc. 1560 Redwood Avenue, Boulder, CO 80304. Except as otherwise specified elsewhere in this Agreement, notices to Emerging Women may be given at the foregoing email and postal addresses, and notices to you may be given at the address provided to us at the time of registration and/or the purchase of goods and services from Emerging Women.
A Legal Notice to Transformational Speaking ™ Online Students
Copyright © 2019 by Real Speaking®. All rights reserved.
Real Speaking is a registered trademark, and HomeZone, JourneyWell, and Transformational Speaking are trademarks of Real Speaking.
This course and related publications are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, counseling, or other professional service.
This course and related documents contain copyright-protected content owned by Real Speaking LLC and/or Gail Larsen. This content may not be used in trainings, workshops or seminars without the expressed written consent of Gail Larsen. Furthermore, no part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopy, recording or any information storage and retrieval system other than for the buyer’s personal use, without permission in writing from Gail Larsen. By continuing with the course, you agree to adhere to these requirements.
Transformational Speaking™ Online Registration Refund Policy:
Understand that through this course, you’re investing in your relationship with your own deepest truth. Money is only one aspect of your investment. It takes time, effort and courage, too. When you commit to finding and expressing your truth, you must follow that intention through to the very end. That’s why, just as with Gail’s in-person courses, Emerging Women offers no refunds, for any reason. That assures you show up fully committed to yourself and to your intention.
*This comprehensive and spirited training follows the design of Gail’s four-day live Immersion experience and includes seven teaching modules plus an Orientation and Graduation. Gail’s four-day Immersions in Santa Fe are consistently enrolled months in advance at a tuition of $6600 plus tax, airfare, hotel and other travel expense – a total investment of $8,000+. You get all the teachings and processes of the Immersion in this elegant online course, and you will get an Emerging Women posse to help you in your speaking journey!
Real Speaking is a registered trademark, and Transformational Speaking, HomeZone, and JourneyWell, and are trademarks of Gail Larsen and Real Speaking LLC