Barbara Stanny is a former journalist who became a financial expert and a leading authority on Women & Wealth. With her background in business and a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology, along with her extensive research and poignant experience with money, she has a unique perspective on women’s financial issues.
The brains behind Overcoming Underearning and Sacred Success, Barbara is about pursuing your soul’s purpose, for your own bliss and the benefit of others, while being richly rewarded. Barbara Stanny’s new book: Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles is a tutorial for taking charge of your life by taking charge of your finances, and not only growing your money but creating a deeper, richer, and more meaningful life.
In today’s episode, Barbara and I spoke about:
- What she means by success and why many women fear their power
- Moving through the 3 levels of Financial Development: Survival, Stability, and Affluence
- The dangers of giving up our power
- Common patterns in women’s personal finances and how to create affluence
- Law of Attraction vs. Law of Congruency
- Modeling Greatness and pursuing your purpose
- The most important practice in her new book: Sacred Success.
Here is my conversation “Sacred Success: A Women’s Guide to Authentic Power & Affluence” with the great and powerful: Barbara Stanny.
And please be sure to rate us while you’re there!