Today my guest is Christina Rasmussen.
Christina Rasmussen is a bestselling author, speaker and philanthropist on a crusade to change the way we live after loss. As the founder of Second Firsts and Life Starters both organizations to help people create a pathway back to life after loss, Christina has helped thousands of people rebuild, reclaim, and re-launch their lives using the power of the human mind. Her book of the same name — Second Firsts: Live, Laugh, and Love Again— is helpful not just for loss, but for all periods of transition in our lives.
In today’s episode, Christina and I spoke about:
- The loss that she has experienced in her life and the new duality she learned about the grieving process
- The dangers of becoming comfortable in “The Waiting Room” after loss/transition and how to come out of it
- The difference between Transformational Lessons Learned Vs. Unwanted Mapping of brain patterns, and how to avoid the latter
- Can you experience transformation without grief or loss?
- Advice she has for those who are emerging out of challenging transitions
Tune in and listen to “Second Firsts: A Path to Deep and Lasting Joy” with the joyful and strong: Christina Rasmussen.
Subscribe to the Emerging Women podcast on iTunes.
And please be sure to rate us while you’re there!