Today my guest is Dr. Neha Sangwan, CEO and founder of Intuitive Intelligence, internal medicine physician and corporate communication expert. She has written the new book TalkRx: Five Steps to Honest Conversations That Create Connection, Health, and Happiness, in which she reveals practical yet profound communication tools that will strengthen your relationships, reduce your stress, improve your health, and save you time!
In today’s episode, Neha and I speak about:
- What she means by interpreting your body and then interpreting your thoughts
- The importance of Self-Awareness and how our thoughts teach us more about ourselves than anything else
- The 5 components of communication
- Anger as a limiting factor in difficult conversations and how to overcome it
- Slowing down to speed up: using awareness and understanding to resolve problems in communication quickly
Don’t miss an episode: Subscribe to the Emerging Women podcast on iTunes.
And please be sure to rate us while you’re there!