Today my guest is Jane Miller, CEO and founder of JaneKnows, a career advice website, has spent three decades in the corporate world. For the past 20 years, she’s become the highest ranking woman in every company she’s worked in including Pepsi Co, Heinz and others. Now, she’s written a how-to for millennials wanting to make it to the top – Sleep Your Way to the Top (and Other Myths About Business Success). Her new book is the go-to guide for grads, pre-grads and new execs, showing where it’s easy to get tripped up, who might trick us and how to make it past the pitfalls on our way to the corner office.
In today’s episode, Jane and I speak about:
- Women in the corporate arena and what challenges they face
- Myths about business success, having confidence, and knowing what fills your cup
- How to deal with difficult people in the business world
- Jane’s Business Dark Night of the Soul and how she got through it
- The one thing women can do to increase personal power and influence in the world
We hope you enjoy “Sleep Your Way to the Top (and Other Myths About Business Success)” with the accomplished and inspirational: Jane Miller.
And please be sure to rate us while you’re there!