Today my guest is Tosha Silver. For the past 30 years she has taught people around the world ways to align with Inner Love.
Tosha Silver runs an online school called, “Living Outrageous Openness: Think Like a Goddess.” This school offers an ongoing way to support those who truly want to live these beautiful, ancient practices. She’s the author of Outrageous Openness: Letting the Divine Take the Lead and the recently released Change Me Prayers: The Hidden Power of Spiritual Surrender and the Audio Program, Embrace the Divine: Meditations on Spiritual Surrender.
Tosha was a featured presenter at Emerging Women Live 2016.
In today’s episode, Tosha and I spoke about:
- Her journey and how she has become immersed in the work of the Divine
- How the ‘everyday/mundane’ coupled with the Divine are actually the same thing
- The distinction between mindfulness and being led by the Divine
- The idea of ‘Surrender’ versus will, and how they can mean the same thing
- Being receptive and identifying the signs of what the Divine is trying to tell us
- Finally, we talked about how the Divine can shape your vision for the future
Here is my conversation “Outrageous Openness” with the wonderfully divine: Tosha Silver.
And please be sure to rate us while you’re there!