Today my guest is Vicki Saunders.
Vicki Saunders is a serial entrepreneur, passionate mentor and advisor to the next generation of change makers, and leading advocate for entrepreneurship as a way of creating positive transformation in the world.
Vicki is founder of SheEO. SheEO supports women who leverage their talents, strengths and passion to create businesses that build new models, new mindsets and new solutions for a better world. She is also the author of the new book: Think Like a SheEO: Succeeding in the Age of Creators, Makers and Entrepreneurs where she shows readers how to leverage their talents, strengths, and genuine interests to create businesses that make them happy and successful.
In today’s episode, Vicki and I speak about:
- The current landscape for women entrepreneurs
- Her notion that ‘It doesn’t have to be hard’ and focusing on your strengths
- Meaning is the New Money: the rise of making a difference as more important than making money
- Actually having what you want and creating your own reality
- Crossing what she calls the Fear Threshold
- Her ‘big vision’ for women entrepreneurs
Here is my conversation “Think Like A SheEO” with the original SheEO: Vicki Saunders.
And please be sure to rate us while you’re there!