Today my guest is HeatherAsh Amara. HeatherAsh Amara is the founder of Toci — the Toltec Center of Creative Intent, which fosters local and global community that supports authenticity, awareness, and awakening.
She is dedicated to inspiring depth, creativity, and joy by sharing the most potent tools from a variety of world traditions. She brings an openhearted, inclusive worldview to her writings and teachings, which are a rich blend of Toltec wisdom, European shamanism, Buddhism, and Native American ceremony.
She is the author of Warrior Goddess Training, The Toltec Path of Transformation and co-author of No Mistakes: How You Can Change Adversity into Abundance. HeatherAsh Amara lives in Austin, Texas and travels extensively around the world, speaking and teaching workshops.
In today’s episode, HeatherAsh and I spoke about:
- Her background and how she was attracted to Earth-based spirituality and her concept of the Warrior Goddess
- The Toltec Tradition and the 4 Agreements:
- Be Impeccable with your Word
- Don’t Take Anything Personally
- Don’t Make Assumptions
- Always Do Your Best
- Dealing with the Inner Critic
- Using the agreements to enrich creative and sexual energy
- The difference between Intuition and the Mental Habits of the Mind
Here is my conversation “Becoming a Warrior Goddess” with the Warrior Goddess herself: HeatherAsh Amara.
As her gift to you, download two free chapters of the Warrior Goddess Training book. And when you buy her book, you’ll receive HeatherAsh’s 11-day online Warrior Goddess bootcamp for free.
And please be sure to rate us while you’re there!