Job Title: Operations Support for Emerging Women
Emerging Women is looking for a new team member to join our growing organization. The ideal candidate for our Operations Support position has a keen sense of detail as well as the ability to juggle many tasks within a startup company environment. We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and self-directed person who has experience in a wide array of online business technologies.
The position requires consistent communication with high-level partners, sponsors, customers, speakers, authors, investors and team members. We are looking for someone whose communication style reflects the sophisticated-yet-personable character of the company. Your personal communication style is warm and personable, yet professional and thorough.
Our candidate is excited to work from home, (or their favorite café), and is also able to participate in our in-person Boulder meetings up to 2 times per week.
A background as an administrative assistant is a requirement. Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, Google applications, WordPress (or equivalent), and other similar online technologies.
We are seeking a team member who has a passion for women’s empowerment and is excited to support our important mission.
Position duties include:
- Assist CEO in various capacities, including scheduling, fielding emails, expense reports and research.
- Media production schedule, podcast, video and audio recording.
- Sponsor and Speaker tracking (contracts, communication and deliverables).
- Oversee contracts: drafting, getting approval, sending, tracking.
- Project management/editorial tracking.
- Technical trouble shooting (e-commerce, newsletter, website).
- Administrative tasks, such as mail list parsing and file conversion, survey reporting, graphics proofing, ordering event supplies, etc.
- Customer support
Emerging Women is an event and membership-based business platform dedicated to the rise of feminine leadership and entrepreneurship. Last year our main event, Emerging Women Live, featured 35 speakers including Brené Brown, Elizabeth Gilbert, Alanis Morissette, Eve Ensler, and many more. Emerging Women 2015 will be held in San Francisco, October 8-11.
Join our team and be a part of a growing movement to change the world through a more integrated approach to leadership, entrepreneurship, and success!
25-30 hours per week, most of which is to be performed remotely. We are currently accepting local candidates to the Boulder/Denver area only.
Hourly rate $15-20/hr (commensurate with experience)
To apply please send the following to Karna@emergingwomen.com:
- Your resumé.
- A cover letter about you – what you are passionate about, what type of work you consistently do well at, what you are looking for in your next job opportunity, and why you are looking to join Emerging Women.
- A summary of your business technology experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chantal Pierrat, Founder