Emerging Women Power Practices help you embody the freshest ideas in personal and professional development. Get the guided audio practices right here – straight from our favorite thought leaders to you!
Today’s Power Practice comes from Bethany Webster, writer, transformational coach, international speaker and “midwife of the heart.” Her work is focused on helping women heal the “mother wound” so that they can step into their full feminine power and potential.
Emerging Women is seeking a new team member to join our growing organization.
The ideal candidate for our Executive Assistant/Operations Associate position has a keen sense of detail, has experience managing and executing projects, and can accommodate the fast pace and culture inherent to a startup company environment. You are a critical thinker who can see the larger picture, but understands how to dive into and manage the details of a project to done. We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and self-directed person who has experience using a wide array of online business technologies.
The position requires consistent communication with high-level external partners, service providers, and internal team members. We are looking for someone whose communication style reflects the sophisticated-yet-personable character of the company. Your personal communication style is warm and personable, yet professional and thorough.
Our candidate is excited to work from home, (or their favorite café), and lives in the greater Boulder/Denver area so they may participate in in-person Boulder meetings up to 2 times per week.
Detailed project coordination experience a requirement. Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications. You must have an affinity for and experience with navigating and using a technical interface – WordPress and other similar online technologies.
We are seeking a team member who has a passion for women’s leadership and empowerment and is excited to support our important mission. Emerging Women is strongly committed strives to diversity and inclusion with regard to all of our staff, speakers, and facilitators. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Position duties include:
- Executive Assistant to the CEO and other leaders as needed; manage calendar, email and anticipate needs proactively
- Business development and project management support
- Manage tracking, execution and communications for partner and sponsor fulfillment
- Scheduling; meetings, podcasts, interviews etc. and distribute materials as necessary
- Develop and document operational processes
- Event support
- Select AR or AP duties
- Load content onto website and other technical platforms
- Liaise with external technical partners, service providers, and internal team members
- Use critical thinking to suggest improvements and changes to processes and content
- Administrative tasks related to operations
Emerging Women is an event and membership-based business platform dedicated to the rise of feminine leadership and entrepreneurship. Our main event, Emerging Women Live, has featured speakers including Brené Brown, Elizabeth Gilbert, Jane Goodall, Dr. Tererai Trent, and many more. Emerging Women Live 2017 will be held in Denver, CO on October 5th-8th.
Join our team and be a part of a growing movement to change the world through a more integrated approach to leadership, entrepreneurship, and success!
20-30 hours per week, most of which are to be performed remotely. We are currently accepting candidates local to the Boulder/Denver area only.
To apply please send the following to [email protected]en.com:
- Your resume
- A cover letter about you – what you are passionate about, what type of work you consistently do well at, what you are looking for in your next job opportunity, and a summary of your business technology experience
We look forward to hearing from you!